Thursday, January 13, 2011

Twenty-Eleven.

I thought I might have been tempted to perform some sort of divine opening ceremony to my blog for twenty-eleven.

Guess not.

Is twenty days away from blogging allowed to be considered a much needed mental break or is that just some dimwitted excuse for laziness?

In truth, my mind has been far from inactive over the past few weeks. I have begun to understand what silence and relaxation and a lack of anything better to do does to one's capacity to induce a complete state of thought.

It's fascinating really...all this deliberation equates to nothing on paper. My mind has an increasingly annoying ability to chain any thought or creative consideration tightly behind every single aperture of my body [stubborn little shit].

For now: I remain as incoherent as I was at the beginning of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment